May you be blessed with warmth in your home, love in your heart, peace in your soul and joy in your life.

Thursday, January 16, 2014

Hey there....

So, my sister and I have been spending quite a bit of time on Pinterest lately. It seems to just suck you in and before you know it, two hours are gone and everyone wants to know where dinner is. Since she lives 16 hours' drive from me now, we log into AIM and send links back and forth and chit chat. Over the weekend, she asked when was the last time I blogged. Because she had to 'fess up to having not looked at this for a long time. And I had to 'fess up to having not posted in forever. So, here's a post. Won't be much to this one. I'm trying to figure out how to do this from my iPad, so hopefully I will get this learned and then will be able to post more often. This week has been laid back. B and D have both had colds, so I took some vacation time to stay home with them. So, I got the last of the Christmas decorations put away, scrubbed the kitchen floor, and got D's clothes switched out for the next size up. She's gotten too tall for the others, which were still too big in the waist. She's built like her older sister is, and her dad was as a kid. Tall and skinny. She got an Android tablet for Christmas, and has discovered selfies. 
Her tablet has over a hundred pictures, all very similar to each other. Crazy kid. 

Yesterday, I baked a few loaves of Amish Cinnamon Bread. J likes it a lot. It's okay, but man, does it like to stick to the pans! The batter almost reminds me of cake batter, so I think that next time I may try both grease and flour for the pans. But we have to eat this first. And the brownies I made. And now D wants to make granola bars and cookies.  We'll see. She has a kindergarten kick-off program this afternoon. She'll be starting kindergarten this fall already, and turns 5 in April. Yes, party plans are in the works. As long as she doesn't change her mind about the theme......again.  And hopefully I will be able to get more party stuff on here.
That's about it for now. Hopefully there will be more stuff here more often!

No comments:

Post a Comment