May you be blessed with warmth in your home, love in your heart, peace in your soul and joy in your life.

Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Hi

Sorry for the delay on posting. Haven't had anything major going on, just so many little things that seem to take precedence over others. 
Been feeling rather unsettled lately. We've had some changes at work, and my temp position (that I love!) may be ending soon. Makes me want to cry, or beg someone to please make it permanent. Please cross your fingers, and pray if you believe in it, that it works out.
So, to lighten my heart slightly, here is a pic of my biggest cake project to date. A coworker asked me to make the cake for her parents' 40th anniversary in October. This was 8 layers. 3 14" French vanilla cake layers with American buttercream filling, 2 12" chocolate layers filled with ganache, and 3 10" carrot cake layers with orange cream cheese filling. Ombré iced with American buttercream as well. Had rave reviews, and was very pleased with the results.
The sugar paste carnations on the top did not photograph well :(



No comments:

Post a Comment